Photos taken with a phone

One of a three-shot series that made a panorama with my iPhone 6+
IMG_7106-1200.jpg

I'm still posting phone images from 2014, when I was using my old iPhone 5. Back then I had been shooting quite a bit with its Hipstamatic app. I still will use the hipsta app but my tastes in editing have evolved since then. I'll also use Snapseed now. But there are still lots of images between then and now to post here.

old town post

Looking at this thread a full 10 years after it was first posted, the idea of the original topic seems somewhat quaint and dated!

Looking at this thread a full 10 years after it was first posted, the idea of the original topic seems somewhat quaint and dated!
Derrel, could you expand on your thought please? Your thought prompted me to go back to the first page of the thread. Many photos no longer have their links to here, as would be expected. Of course the image quality of the cameras in the phones has progressed by leaps and bounds since then.
Do you think that the artistic nature of phoneography has changed through time?

Derrel, could you expand on your thought please? Your thought prompted me to go back to the first page of the thread. Many photos no longer have their links to here, as would be expected. Of course the image quality of the cameras in the phones has progressed by leaps and bounds since then.
Do you think that the artistic nature of phoneography has changed through time?

I think the idea of what a "phone photo" could be/was/would be like has changed a lot over the time span between 2008 and early 2019.

Most reactions

Back