What's new

photoshoot 7/12/09 (cars)

Fjpanda

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Peoria Il
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3714820057_1610a8c9ee_b.jpg


3715624722_4def20e2d4_b.jpg


3715620610_7a97b0c83f_b.jpg


3715615342_f6a0acb77a_b.jpg


3715611844_8c5b89503f_b.jpg


3715556914_020d387039_b.jpg


3715554454_9a88bc315e_b.jpg


3714740119_b7d61936b5_b.jpg


Got bored today and figured a photo shoot would be cool, pics didn't turn out bad
 
Nice photos, I like the Evo, S2k and the 350.
 
cool pics, you didn't get any night shots of the "devil eyes" on the red 350z?
 
Love the S2k...the Z is overkilled I think but nice pics man!
 
Not sure if you are wanting c&c's or attaboy's. Main thing I notice is that you need to watch for centering the subject, which is done on a lot of these. That's the main thing that bothers me.

Your exposure is really nice though and good balance between subject and background exposure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom