Photoshoot at park C&C please!

katy625

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yes I took close ups as well but these I thought were pretty. Tell me what you think!

tammy6-1.jpg

tammy5-1.jpg

You should clone out the person in these landscape photos.

These would be fine, without the person. With them, I find my eye getting confused about the subject matter.

#1. I like the layout of this the most out of the 2. I tend to focus more on her on this shot. My critique for this tho is I wish she attracted more attention by doing or wearing something else to may her stick out a bit more. Personally I would've had her sit on the middle of the grassy area and look towards the pond(just in my opinion).

#2. I think there's too much air space I can't seem to have a focal point on this shot.

The scenery of the shots are great tho!

Well, I'm not usually so agreeable, but I too think the person
should be cloned out. BUT I do like your photo, the composition,
the atmosphere (for want of a better word.) I have seen lots
of photos with a person included, sometimes it works, sometimes
not. I can't explain why I don't care for it in this pic. Can you
make the water blue? I really don't know, I'm not that well
versed in photoshop. A peaceful relaxing scene.

I can't explain why I don't care for it in this pic.

I think its because most of it is out of focus, the colors are kind of blan and the water looks extremely murkey. I like the concept though. If it were sharper I think it would have been much more successful. Nice, though.

Mark

I actually think the presence of the person adds more story and 'wonder' to these photos. As a 'photographic' analyzation though, I could see why some say to cut out the person... either way, lovely.

I could see her adding to the story if you could actually see her, and she was interacting with the scene. Instead, you can barely make out her face in what looks like an awkward pose. I know the story being told here.

I think the images as landscapes are interesting. She caught some beautiful light under the tree. Decdent seperation of the green ones. Nice curved line from the shore. Leading line from the bright field or possible road behind the tree to the right.

The composition here is quite nice. It is a pretty landscape spoiled by an oddball element that doesn't work. Being in line with the tree trunk doesn't help matters.

Frankly, I would really like to see the actual portrait shots from this session. The location looks great. I want to see how it was utilized.

[edit] I cloned it out, and it looks much better. It also works well in black and white. I can't post them them though, so you'll just have to imagine. :roll:[/edit]

Last edited:
These would be fine, without the person. With them, I find my eye getting confused about the subject matter.

Hate to just say the same thing but the girl in this shot is useless. Get it her outta there.

Most reactions

Back