What's new

Photoshoot of a Friend's Car

CopenKagan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The setting isn't exactly ideal. But I used what I had to work with. As always, some critiquing is welcome.

_MG_7662.jpg


_MG_7667.jpg


_MG_7678.jpg


_MG_7684.jpg


_MG_7693.jpg
 
I really like the third one. It's an interesting angle and I've never seen anyone take a shot like that when they're shooting cars.

And just because I like to cause trouble... I'm sorry your friend drives a Mustang ;)
 
The photos are very distracting with the back ground but looks like you have great angles.

Thòught about a reshoot and a diff location?
 
Too bad you could not get help with the location but you did a fine job with what you had to work with. Thats a cool car also.
 
The photos are very distracting with the back ground but looks like you have great angles.

Thòught about a reshoot and a diff location?

Of course, I've told the owner that we need to take it somewhere better when he has more time.
 
I really like the second one; the reflections just work perfectly with the jet black of the car. For the others, though, a change of scene would be really good. Nice job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom