Photoshop Basics Help needed for BP Photographer

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It looks like some Photoshop Basics Help is needed, and I know there are some talented Photoshoppers here at TPF--I have seen your work, and you are capable. I was wondering if maybe a couple of you could write up a tutorial or just a tip or two,and e-mail them to BP. They are currently busy faking photos of a cleanup and command center, and are pasting in people and backgrounds on fake computer screens, and are bungling the fakery.

Can anybody help? Look at this web site, which has been following BP's fakery efforts. The horrible clipping paths, the mis-matched paste-ins...Yeech!

AMERICAblog News: BP photoshops fake photo of crisis command center, posts on main BP site

Please help if you can. Send tips on how to create better propaganda as soon as you can. They need more convincing fake photos! Please, please help BP.

I hope they put whoever made that in jail xD it is practically a crime sucking that bad with image manipulation.

Giving good image manipulators a terrible name!

Can we vote BP off the island yet?

Never mind, maybe I shouldve looked a little closer. Ha! I actually watched that movie.

Last edited:
I used to watch MST3000 all the time... good stuff!

"Hey son, you think you can take these photos and do that Pictureshop thing you did last week when you put your Mom's head on a fish?"

Brilliant, going to be laughing about this for days.

wow, i'd expect this sort of botchery from the government, but daaang. real n00bish.

Also brilliant

Shame BP (and the other oil companies) will never get what they deserve

Shame BP (and the other oil companies) will never get what they deserve

Yes, sad. But you can boycott BP. Of course, we'll soon boycott all of them so we'd better buy electric cars :D

And it seems we have another disaster in China now. Need to go look this one up...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back