Photoshop CS5 (yes, five) preview

Yeah, lets all bow to adobe's newest release, if half the people who shell out on the latest version could utilize all aspects of the version they already have the photography industry would be a much better place to work, you all must have too much money to waste. H

I wish I could afford CS4 (or 5 when it comes out). Because then I'd spend that money on glass. :lol: Photoshop Elements is all for me. I just thought this was a cool feature and can't wait for the trickle down (if I'm lucky) into Elements.

CS1, PS7 before that, no need of any upgrade to dig into my earnings, I've workarounds to converting newer raw files and no need for more gimmickry from adobe, batches, actions and scripts let the computer do the work on multiple files, then the client selects and I work on selections, anything more is overkill and not worth the extra effort for the remuneration, I'll leave further releases to hobbyists who seem to dwell on which camera and version of PS they think they can use. H

found this funny

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ScWu7pG7r0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - More Photoshop CS5 Content-Aware Fill Sneak Peek Awesomeness[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back