Photoshop Elements Users: Share your favorite plug-in's.

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know a lot of us on here use elements. I thought it would be cool if everyone shared what their favorite plug-in's are. The ones you couldn't live without. I have just recently started using ACR. I'm fairly new to plug-in's so that is all I have to offer.

Well I thought there would be more responses than this... lol

My favorite I tried on trial, but can't justify the cost right now:
Nik Silver Efex and Color Efex. AMAZING!

As far as what I actually USE. I have found the free actions (not plug-ins per se) at this site really, really good:
CoffeeShop Free PS/PSE Actions!

I have the Topaz set, which looks promising, but I have not had the time to dig into it to learn beyong the default settings.

Oh yes, I seen the silver efex. It looked real nice but real expensive. I was hoping that through this thread we could all find some nice plugins. I would really like a nice black and white converter. I'll check out the ones you mentioned.

That coffeeshop link has some BW conversions. You can make adjustments too. Although, they are not generally as easy to install and learn as a plug-in. They're free and provide good results.

Good find, I already have downloaded a few.

Eric
I have just started using PSE8. Give me some time and then I will be able to respond to this thread. ;)

I love the CoffeeShop actions. Also, I googled FREE PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS ACTIONS and found lots of good ones. Using them has also taught me how to use other layers, etc, on my own (sans the action).

My "go to" effect is just to create a duplicate layer, convert to BW as an overlay, and adjust opacity. It's quick, easy, and adds a little pop to the photo without much fuss.

Most reactions

Back