What's new

Phottix Cleon II

edouble

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
740
Reaction score
17
Location
NEPA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What does everyone think about the Phottix Cleon II remote? Does the transmitter have to be mounted on the hot shoe? If so how would you mount the flash unit?
 
I got a Phottix Cleon II this morning. All but the camera worked well. I do not understand. I wanted to use the two seconds late, and just as I used to do my other Canons (350DX, G5) and my previous remote (Twin1 R2-SRC), I switched to the other two self-timer camera position. The camera refused to work. I went to trade and was told that would change the status of the camera timer. In fact, the problem is solved!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom