What's new

Pic of a woman

i like the shot, but the cigarette looks weird to me.
 
wow, definitely not what you would expect to find at the average wedding. cool girl!

The Bride had lots of tatts on her back and the front of her. I'll post some of those later. I felt right at home... Cool people. Laid back.
 
Great pics of a very sexy woman! I am now realize how great the company is here. Most other place ridicule women who look like that. I find them unbelievably sexy. Something about well done tattoos and piercings on a beautiful women that makes my blood pressure rise. :blushing:

But whatever you do don't show this posts to my wife.:sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom