What's new

Pic of my father..

zendianah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
1
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC would be appreciated.

hanssmallwx2.jpg
 
That is a very cool looking picture! Could you please tell me how you did that?
 
That is amazing, please share how you came to this and could you post a copy of the org. Very Cool KUDDOS on a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Here is a tutorial i Found in flikr-http://www.flickr.com/groups/strobist/discuss/72157594577686705/
 
I didn't use that tutorial... I did this in Lightroom.. When I get a minute I'll look thru my bookmarks. I started in Lightroom and tweaked in CS2
 
Here is a tutorial i Found in flikr-http://www.flickr.com/groups/strobist/discuss/72157594577686705/

I have tried this tutorial several times and get stuck on one part so I never use this.. Its a REALLY cool one though if I can only figure it out.
 
That is a very cool looking picture! Could you please tell me how you did that?

Thank you!! When I get a free minute sure I'll tell you.

That is amazing, please share how you came to this and could you post a copy of the org. Very Cool KUDDOS on a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! Sure I'll post it.
 
I appreciate all the kind words!!
 
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW, i just took some time to check out your web site. I think you have some amazing work, I esp like the something different section but that is just one of many fine gallaries. You got a intersting style, very cool......................:thumbup: Folks take 5 mins and check out her site its worth the look.
 
I had a look at your site and I agree, I love your something different section (the others are nice too).
Looks like the sets were done for some sort of CD cover or insert.

Classy stuff
 
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW, i just took some time to check out your web site. I think you have some amazing work, I esp like the something different section but that is just one of many fine gallaries. You got a intersting style, very cool......................:thumbup: Folks take 5 mins and check out her site its worth the look.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate that

I had a look at your site and I agree, I love your something different section (the others are nice too).
Looks like the sets were done for some sort of CD cover or insert.

CD covers thank you :)

Classy stuff

very nice

my mentor rocks!
 
actually .. can't find the tutorial.. I believe it was a you tube tutorial...I'll look there.
 
Here is the original image :

hans1dp4.jpg
 
that is sick. Imma have to try that in some of my son pics.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom