Mwcfarms.........Thanks....this shot isn't even close to being complicated....lol I'll e-mail you what I did......
BJ........I agree, I do need to give a little more room on the left side. I don't know why I cropped it so close, I'll look at the original.
camz.........How you doin baby!!
invisible......yay, you got the right feel out of the it. I can't say I planned that feeling before hand but man did it jump out at me as soon as I saw it!! (dang should of lied and said I planned everything) lol
NayLoMo6C.........do I get anything for holding that title....lol :greenpbl:
Milady......Thanks, it's looking like the color is the winner....=)
arne...... Thanks!!
Trever....Thanks!!
I was leaning myself towards the color version but I thought it would be interesting to hear why people felt more movement from one or the other.....=)
Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm working on a whole series of these movement type flowers. I'll post more as I have them.....:greenpbl: