What's new

Pics that I never posted-2012... #1...for your C&C

aliyawar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
349
Reaction score
65
Location
India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some pics I took in the previous year but never posted for a variety of reasons..now I think why not just throw them in the open for you guys to decide their merit.. So here they are in no particular order.......I am posting them 2 at a time so you guys do not have to deal with a lot of stuff at a time... For your C&c



bug by AliYawar.M, on Flickr


Contemplation by AliYawar.M, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom