Picture of My Car (c&c Please)

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jc-detail.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here is one picture of my car from the little shoot tonight. There is no PS (just color/levels/usm).

I like this camera:)

img0581pk3.png

Personally I am more fond of the traditional angles with the full inclution of the vehicle in automotive photography but...

for this I personally would have gone to the other side of the car as that seems to be where the most intence light is and put it at your back and possibly reduce the lens flare a little, but that is just my thought.

I dont' find much in it, the car seems too white, and doesn't give any attraction. I don't think the crop does it any justice. I've seen some awesome car shots in the gallery, one I think was a BMW from the back rear wheel looking up against a huge glass building. I think this shot is very lacklustre in comparisson to others I've seen.

Im not a fan of the crop as well. The sign in the background is also distracting as is the corner of the rear right light, I would have cropped those out.

Please don't judge the pictures for quality of exposure, but have a look at the POV's. This might help.

4-small.jpg
3-small.jpg
2-small.jpg
1-small.jpg
5-small.jpg

Most reactions

Back