D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 #1 I know it's not an amazing picture...but I think it captures how he really is, LAZY! (I guess he takes after me)
I know it's not an amazing picture...but I think it captures how he really is, LAZY! (I guess he takes after me)
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 #2 Hhaha, that's great!
dmccarty10 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2005 Messages 158 Reaction score 2 Location Goshen, NJ Sep 29, 2005 #3 That's great!
sfaribault TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2005 Messages 462 Reaction score 3 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 #4 Nice angle.. Like the sepia. Steve :thumbup:
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 sfaribault said: Nice angle.. Like the sepia. Steve :thumbup: Click to expand... Thanks...it worked out really nicely because I think it the tones compliment his natural hair color and it really brings out some definition.
sfaribault said: Nice angle.. Like the sepia. Steve :thumbup: Click to expand... Thanks...it worked out really nicely because I think it the tones compliment his natural hair color and it really brings out some definition.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 #6 Life of a dog eh? I think you captured him really well. Nice one.
micatlady TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2005 Messages 192 Reaction score 1 Location Mayville, MI Sep 29, 2005 #7 I see Crash, well crashed. Love the angle.
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 I don't if this would break any rules...but if anyone else wants to post pictures of their pets feel free to do so. :thumbup:
I don't if this would break any rules...but if anyone else wants to post pictures of their pets feel free to do so. :thumbup:
mentos_007 The Freshmaker! Joined Jun 29, 2004 Messages 9,322 Reaction score 102 Location Poland, Sz-n Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 #9 hhaahaha biiiiiiig nooooose cute doggy
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Sep 29, 2005 #10 LOL ! nice shot.
gravespinner TPF Noob! Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 40 Reaction score 0 Location Cascadia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 #11 Great capture. I have 2 Vizslas, 13 and 12 years old, and that is becoming their favourite pose.
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 gravespinner said: Great capture. I have 2 Vizslas, 13 and 12 years old, and that is becoming their favourite pose. Click to expand... I guess he has gotten an early start...he is 4. Yes, pathetic. :lmao:
gravespinner said: Great capture. I have 2 Vizslas, 13 and 12 years old, and that is becoming their favourite pose. Click to expand... I guess he has gotten an early start...he is 4. Yes, pathetic. :lmao:
tat2me2 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2005 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Location fresno, CA Sep 29, 2005 #13 i know not all are happy with pet pics, but i really like it.
P Pastapuck TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Sep 29, 2005 #14 Beautiful shot David!
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 Pastapuck said: Beautiful shot David! Click to expand... Not as good as you and Henry...(with the salt) :lmao:
Pastapuck said: Beautiful shot David! Click to expand... Not as good as you and Henry...(with the salt) :lmao: