Picture of my dog

eswebster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love this picture as it shows the joy he gets every time he sees me walk towards the door. I really love the image as is but feel that it may benefit from some cropping. I'd love some input from other fellow photo editing, and taking, enthusiasts. Feel free to provide C&C as well. Thanks for looking.

10542320676_2c28ba521d_h.jpg

It's a nice shot, but I feel it needs a closer crop. The shot might have worked better as a portrait shot. All in all it's still nice, capturing a moving object is always tricky.

Makes me happy to look at it.

I'll try that tirediron... thanks for the views and comments. Sometimes i get caught thinking i have to go far away to get my camera out and get keepers. I try to remind myself that just going for a walk presents some pretty sweet opportunities too.

crop it in and warm it up.

Lovely dog but next time wait for the dog to get closer and frame it tighter, cropping will make you sloppy i try to never crop

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Great edit. The warm makes a huge difference. Wouldn't have thought of it.

Yep OES. Amazing breed. If he wasn't shaved down the picture would be of a fur ball covered with sticks, leaves and burrs running toward the camera.

Really appreciate all the comments and time you took to make and post the edits. Its collaborating and sharing with those that have far more experience than i do that allows me the opportunity to learn.

Most reactions

Back