What's new

Picture Poll - please help

Which photo to use

  • Photo A

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Photo B

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Photo C

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Photo D

    Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Photo E

    Votes: 2 8.3%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .

jubbin2001

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
15
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my wife and I wanted to do some different Christmas cards, so I thought I would use my cuban treefrog as a subject. My wife and I are at a bit of a stand still because we both like different images. So I came here in the hopes you guys could help me out and help us make the decision.
So please tell me which photo you like best.

Photo A:
DSC_0150-1-2.jpg


Photo B:
DSC_0157-1.jpg


Photo C:
DSC_0168-1.jpg


Photo D:
DSC_0173-1.jpg


Photo E:
DSC_0174-1.jpg


Thanks for all the help!!
 
Number 4 (D), :lol: these are great.
 
I like B, but damn - those reflections have got to go! :lol:

(D would be my second pick...)
 
I would like to change my vote #2 but I can see the reflection of the lights and all
I was thinking just take a picture of the Christmast balls in a lightbox and then overlay them into the picture in photoshop to get rid of the relection just my thought

Good pictures overall very creative
 
I agree, about the reflections. I like C the best, he's just hangin' out on the ornaments. lol.
 
My wife loves A and I love C but you really need to get rid of the reflections.

Michael
 
I agree with the reflections as well, I didn't do much for retouch yet, simply because I only want to spend the time on one image, rather than all 5. Keep the votes coming!!
 
I like #4 the best. It make him (her?) look.. regal.

BTW, extra internets to you for putting a frog in a christmas tree. Bravo!
 
Ugh... I hate frogs...
 
I like "B" the best out of all of them. I may get stoned for this, but I like the reflections-- or at least the idea of them. It's your card your taking the picture for so it makes sense to me that your reflection might show up. But then again I find the reflections more interesting than distracting.
 
^ That's all well and good, if the image was about the reflections, specificaly about reflections of the photographer and equipment. But it's not.

You are finding them interesting, which is distracting you from the subject. The focus. The intent.
 
^ That's all well and good, if the image was about the reflections, specificaly about reflections of the photographer and equipment. But it's not.

You are finding them interesting, which is distracting you from the subject. The focus. The intent.

Well said...I tend to agree...Having said that, I chose "D". I prefer the frog's pose in this one...
 
I think all pics are over lit, the reflections are really distracting especially you see your own equipment in it and it's there something with the the colors I don't like. However, the one who watches the picture will get the "Christmas message" :)
Regards,
b.
 
Thanks for the comments and suggestions as well. I really appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom