Pictures from my aquariums

rallysman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is anyone else into taking pictures of captive aquatic life?
Here's a few of the fish I keep. C&C welcome

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

I have a ton of others, but I'll stop there. Thanks in advance for feedback:)

Nice shots.

How many gallons ?

What's the wattage on the lamps ?

Thank you. I have several tanks ranging from 2.5-300 gallons. These shots are all pre-lit with 6700k T8 lamps but only for focusing purposes. I use a SB-600 with a DIY diffuser for the lighting.

I have a ton of others, but I'll stop there.

:thumbup: Six pics is a good max number for display / C&C . It helps a lot if you number them as well.

Nice set of pics. #1 is a little too off center for me. #3 is definitely my favorite of the bunch... good vibrant color and sharp focus. And I'm very sorry in advance, but I almost busted out laughing when I saw the last one....reminded me of the singing "Billy Bass" fish.

:thumbup: Six pics is a good max number for display / C&C . It helps a lot if you number them as well.

Nice set of pics. #1 is a little too off center for me. #3 is definitely my favorite of the bunch... good vibrant color and sharp focus. And I'm very sorry in advance, but I almost busted out laughing when I saw the last one....reminded me of the singing "Billy Bass" fish.

Thanks for the feedback!
I was trying to give the fish some "room to swim into" on the first one since it had a bit of action in its fins. Maybe I'm just too used to where they're going and paid too much attention to it. Now that you mention it, I'm a lot less proud of the last one lol. I was happy that I timed it correctly but the billy bass thing just shat all over it hahah:).

I appreciate the comments.

Thanks for the feedback!
I was trying to give the fish some "room to swim into" on the first one since it had a bit of action in its fins. Maybe I'm just too used to where they're going and paid too much attention to it. Now that you mention it, I'm a lot less proud of the last one lol. I was happy that I timed it correctly but the billy bass thing just shat all over it hahah:).

I appreciate the comments.

I am sooooo sorry...:biglaugh:

Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good shot.... aquariums are hard to do. But that was just the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it. ;)

Great shots, love checking out people's aquariums. Do you have any that show the full tank or tanks?

Great shots, love checking out people's aquariums. Do you have any that show the full tank or tanks?

Here are a few. They're not the best shots in the world since I don't have decent equipment for full tank shots. I also try to keep them simple so there isn't a lot of vegetation involved. (Also, Howdy fellow Hoosier!)
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

That is one sweet arrowana! PM me, I'd love to show you some of my macro coral pics.

I must say that these are quite amazing. The clarity and colors of the fish are exceptional. I have a couple of tanks and I've never been able to capture the fish like this. Very well done.

Wow! Great pics and great aquariums. nicely set up:thumbup:

Thanks folks. Didn't realize I had replies until now:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back