Pictures from my "studio"

Marco120588

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Some photos I snapped at the half assed studio I set up in my basement. Share your thoughts please.

The last two are self portaits.

Sorry guy, but I get nothin'.

If you look at the URL for the pictures it says "sessions" so I'm guessin' that photo island sets up temporary sessions when you visit them and then closes the sessions when you leave. I'm not positive, but that's my theory anyway.

Try to view your gallery without loggin' in if that's possible. Whatever the url is for that is probably a permanent one that everyone would be able to see.

TwistMyArm said:
Sorry guy, but I get nothin'.

If you look at the URL for the pictures it says "sessions" so I'm guessin' that photo island sets up temporary sessions when you visit them and then closes the sessions when you leave. I'm not positive, but that's my theory anyway.

Try to view your gallery without loggin' in if that's possible. Whatever the url is for that is probably a permanent one that everyone would be able to see.

Problem fixed.

i like em, the glass making things distorted it gets repetitive, but i thats just like if you had a photo album of them it'd be weird, but alone they are all fantastic shots.

then again im quite partial to bw shots

whats next to the cat?

MuffinJuice said:
i like em, the glass making things distorted it gets repetitive, but i thats just like if you had a photo album of them it'd be weird, but alone they are all fantastic shots.

then again im quite partial to bw shots

whats next to the cat?

Thanks for your comments! Next to the cat is a gold chain necklace I found in my basement.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back