What's new

Pictures of mine

salleh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
Location
Singapore
Hi, its been a while I didnt post up any pics due to work commitment. So here is some of the pics that I managed to get. Hope you like it.

Good or Bad critique, just shoot me. I dun mind ;)

1With my Nokia N70. Not a good one though. :-P
26112006466.jpg


2
P1040166.jpg


3
P1040574.jpg


4
P1030725.jpg


5
P1040542.jpg


6
P1040223-1copy.jpg


7
P1030774.jpg


8
P10307791.jpg


That should be it. Sorry for the different image size. I took it out from my photobucket and stealing my office time to do this. So its kinda rushing not letting my dearest boss know about it. :lol:

Enjoy.
 
I like 2, 4 and probably 8. Don't know what 8 is, but, if I did, I'd probably like it.
 
abraxas said:
I like 2, 4 and probably 8. Don't know what 8 is, but, if I did, I'd probably like it.

Oh it the streams of the sea. on pic 7 there is a small stream pic 8 is the close-up :)
 
8 is ripples in the sand, I should say.
And I like the fire pics here! Mostly so #3.
 
Numbers 1 and 3 for me.
Number one makes me think of reaching for heaven/redemption.
Number 3 I see a kind of snake made of fire.

Good shots!
 
LaFoto said:
8 is ripples in the sand, I should say.
And I like the fire pics here! Mostly so #3.


Thanks. The streams made the sand look like that on no.8. Really nice if you see it personally :)
 
Anubis said:
Numbers 1 and 3 for me.
Number one makes me think of reaching for heaven/redemption.
Number 3 I see a kind of snake made of fire.

Good shots!

Thanks! for no. 1 you got the same thinking as me! :lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom