What's new

Pieces of the Greenhouse

Hey Joel :) thank you! Great feedback, I will take it with me when I shoot again, I have some ideas and am really looking forward revisiting these.
My Hubby leaves to go out west for work tomorrow night for a month so I will have lots of time on my hands and will need to keep busy lol
The greenhouses are very large, I will be planting in there soon and your passion for flowers is rubbing off on me a bit, I'm planning on putting some pretty bits in with the vegetables. Heck the thing is a huge light box I'd be silly not to!

Go for it girl. Not one but several greenhouses. Talk about being in heaven. I just started to convert our Florida room that is never used these days, into a sort of green house for shade loving plants. Will take most of the summer of on and off work to complete it, but it will be ready to go for 2013.

With all that free time coming up, I'm expecting some great photo sets from you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom