Pigs, Stars and HDR's

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these all on the same day/night, and felt like sharing them.

1. Feeding apples to the pigs (17-40 @ 17mm)
$IMG_0662.jpg

2. Mountain Sunset (HDR) (17-40 @ 17mm)
$IMG_0692_695_696_697_700_tonemapped.jpg

3. Jeep on a Mountain Top (HDR) (17-40 @ 17mm)
$IMG_0744_5_6_tonemapped.jpg

4. Wrangler Cabin At Night (30 sec, 16mm fisheye)
$IMG_0764.jpg

I love every single one of these. I think they all have something of interest and I honestly like the overcooked HDR. <3 Love!

Second that. Excellent set!

Really nice, my favorites are the jeep and the cabin. The jeep shot looks like something out of a car ad trailer when they push the new year vehicles. Nicely done. And the cabin, well I love these shots, always have, I'd like to spend some time there.

awe...i miss having pigs. they are so cute! their facial expressions are priceless!

Whoah, second picture is just gorgeous :hail:

The pigs shot is awesome. Excellent stop action on the pigs, but the incoming apples was the icing on the cake.

Couldn't help myself, just cued up Pink Floyd's Pigs (Three Different Ones) off the Animals album.

Great pictures, I love the first and second are my favorite though.

The pigs shot is awesome. Excellent stop action on the pigs, but the incoming apples was the icing on the cake.

Couldn't help myself, just cued up Pink Floyd's Pigs (Three Different Ones) off the Animals album.

great album, but you gotta listen to the whole thing :)

great pics by the way

PIG-Jeep...they're all really very good but those two, with exclamation on the pigs, wow! As said, those apples bouncing in, amazing moment!

The pigs shot is awesome.

The composition is great but something is wrong about it, just something about it doesnt seam "Kosher".

Hah, I see what you did there!

Thanks for all the positive comments, I wasn't sure if the 'slightly overcooked' HDR look was going to be a popular one or not. I guess there's a fine line being surreal and unrealistic, I do try to keep them on the surreal but realistic looking side.

Most reactions

Back