pin up pics of dany

I agree very cute model, and I would be curious to learn more about how many lights, how you lit etc.

I also noticed right away that you cut out the model and added the shadows back in. Dislike that.

Nice to see you posting here Bryan...you haven't forgotten us.

Yes, I agree with those that the model is adorable. That always helps, but plenty of credit to you for shooting her well and making her look comfortable in front of the camera.
The one thing that jumps out at me, is that loose bit of hair above her eyes, as seen in #1 and #3.
Also, I don't tend to think white background when I hear 'Pin-up'. I tend to thing of those old time pin-up posters / ads with strong color backgrounds...or something along the lines of what Robert Alvarado does.

thanks big mike i am definitely more inspired by the "moder pinups" of alverado.
and space fuzz and the rest of you guys commenting on the BG i only have 2 lights alien 800's i believe i used a soft oxegon in front left and an umbrella on the right. all i have for modifiers is 2 umbrellas 2 oxegon soft box umbrella thingies and a beauty dish. if i had 2 more lights it would be a no brainer i could blow out the BG and save me alot of time editing.

Most reactions

Back