"pinhole magazine"

Using just the film back? Or putting a hole in the body cap and using the body and film back?

santino said:
...I'm not sure if the hole-film distance wouldn't be too short.

If you thinking about using a pinhole in the dark slide, I gotta beleive it's too close.

But, hey... at least we'd have a chance to get the thing back out of the cabinet.

Christie Photo said:
If you thinking about using a pinhole in the dark slide, I gotta beleive it's too close.

But, hey... at least we'd have a chance to get the thing back out of the cabinet.

That's what I was thinking. The focal length would be like 1mm.

What is your Hassy doing in the closet?

A pinhole can be made out of body cap. I bought one for Freestyle about 2 years ago but have hardly use it. Freestyle has them listed for 59 USD not 65, I don’t recall paying that much.
[font=&quot]http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_prod.php?cat_id=2202&pid=5638[/font]

these are scans of mine. The photos links do not seem to be working today, so hear they are in extra large: #1 & #2

medium.jpg

ksmattfish said:
What is your Hassy doing in the closet?

Well.. I FINALLY bought a digital camera late in '03. I bought 20 rollls of film in '04. I still have 'em.

I never thought I would work this way... I centainly didn't plan on it. But here I am, shooting vertually everything digital.

I do feel a sense of loss.

-Pete

Jeff Canes said:
A pinhole can be made out of body cap. I bought one for Freestyle about 2 years ago but have hardly use it. Freestyle has them listed for 65 USD, I don’t recall paying that much.
medium.jpg

[font=&quot]http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_prod.php?cat_id=2202&pid=5638[/font]
Ok, I understand that it's a small hole and is laser cut. But that price is stupid! Would anyone actually pay that?
I know I've seen them at other sites for less. It was a site that sold only body caps with holes in them.

For people who are handy at building stuff it is a little high. But for those of us who are not talented with are hands and no not want to spend an afternoon swearing with their fingers covered with glue, the price is fair

Most reactions

New Topics

Back