What's new

Pink Super Moon

smoke665

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
17,050
Reaction score
10,444
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone else get shots of the moon last night??? I went out to snap a few handheld to see how they looked. Between my eyes and shaking hands, it's not the best. By the time I went back in to get the tripod and set up, the clouds had moved in. :ambivalence:
April 2021 super moon20210426_4238.webp
 
This is a pretty good image for low light hand held. Wish I could have seen it. We were overcast here.
 
This is a pretty good image for low light hand held. Wish I could have seen it. We were overcast here.[/Drive!

Thanks so much, I really wish the clouds would have held off for another hour here
 
Same thing happened to me except I didn't shoot one at all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom