What's new

Pittsburgh cityscape at night

RockDawg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
NE Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for some C&C on this shot. I took it from an observation deck so I know the view probably isn't that original. But with that in mind, what could I have done better?

410282271_rErit-XL.jpg
 
Last edited:
Photo is not showing for me... :(
 
Sorry, It should work now. New to smugmug.
 
Looks slightly tilted to the right to me.

My father worked in the building on the near left with the 4 tower things on top of the building.
 
Nicee!!! It will b better with some clouds at dusk as background..
 
Sorry, been away. I didn't mean to post and run, but something came up at the last minute. Anyway, thanks for the replies.

mrodgers - I somehow missed that, but now that you mention it, it's obvious. I will correct. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom