pixaly pictures

aln1218

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shoot with the Nikon D700 and I am wondering why my photos are pixalited when I am editing them or when they are being developed? I am getting so frustrated...Also, what is the "proper" settings for indoor shooting for low light?

Can you post examples of what you're seeing/describing? Are you cropping a lot out of them, perhaps? More details and/or examples are needed to help you here.

As for the settings, there's not really any correct answer for "proper" settings for any given circumstance. Most generally, use flash or increase your ISO. I'd suggest picking up http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...to-gallery/114495-understanding-exposure.html to help understand exposure and settings.

It's difficult to say without seeing an example, but you may be referring to the graininess which tends to happen with a high ISO setting. ISO affects the sensitivity of the camera to light. A low ISO (e.g. 100 or 200) will yield the sharpest results but is only usually appropriate for bright conditions, whereas a high ISO (e.g. 1600 and above) appears grainy/noisy but is appropriate for low light. Modern dSLR cameras are offering higher ISOs with less noise but it's still a factor.

generally noise should not be an issue with that camera but we do need to see an example of just what you mean.

Most reactions

Back