Place for online portfolio

BmDubb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. Im looking for a good place with a "professional feel" to put together an online portfolio. Dont want to build a website yet. And Id like something a little more than " photobucket ". Any recommendations?

I spend a great deal of time at a variety of photography forums, including this one, and SmugMug and ZenFolio are the two choices mentioned the most. The level of customization has broad appeal to photographers, regardless of which topical area they are shooting in (events, wedding, etc.).

Hey Intempus nice smugmug... Im guessing you have the pro level account since its fully customized.. I also did a quick check and it doesnt look like you adjust the prices of the prints... Is this true for all of your categories or just happend to be the 2 I checked lol.... Im also guessing if this is true your charging for the shoot only?

Hey Intempus nice smugmug... Im guessing you have the pro level account since its fully customized.. I also did a quick check and it doesnt look like you adjust the prices of the prints... Is this true for all of your categories or just happend to be the 2 I checked lol.... Im also guessing if this is true your charging for the shoot only?

You can actually totally customize either the Power or the Pro accounts at SmugMug.

We have an EZ Customizr: help - Pro users: How to customize your SmugMug pages

and we have an Advanced area: help - Pro and Power users: How to customize your SmugMug pages

Markham

Most reactions

Back