What's new

Planes , Trains .... and no automobiles

rebelnotarget

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Hi, Any comments welcome, I am still really new to photograpy (I only have owned my camera for 3 or 4 weeks) and can use any help you are willing to give.
Thanks a bunch,
Krista




 
But you have a "little" brother who has set you a super good example and it sure shows that quite some of what you must have seen in his photos before has rubbed off on you!
I particularly like the second photo. It is framed really well.
 
Thank you Lafoto, you are too kind. Richard has set an excellent example!
 
Ok, you two are embarassing me lol.

I also like the composition of the second shot but it looks a touch overexposed to me. We will have to try and get out shooting in some better light soon.

By the way, those are boats, not trains :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom