Plasterman

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Also shot this mime type guy in Victoria BC.
He stands there on a podium like a statue; when you throw money in his bucket he changes position.

I truly thought he was a statue at first :lol:

plasterman3.jpg

EOS20D\70-200/F5.6 i think

Great shot JonK.
These guys always make me laugh. We have a guy here dressed as Elvis...un huh...ya give him $$$ and he will strike a new Elvis pose.

great shot..you can see the detail of the suit and everything....wonderful close up...
i even see a drip of his paint on the inside of his left lapel... really cool jon...i too would have thought it was a statue......i really like this...

woohooo. great work jon! :thumbsup:

i love these guys...saw one in NY once, made a whistling motor noise sound when he moved; drop cash in his bucket, he hands you a sucker.

cool, i like it

JonMikal said:
i love these guys...saw one in NY once, made a whistling motor noise sound when he moved; drop cash in his bucket, he hands you a sucker.

i remember that, pretty cool

What the....... LoL. Nice photograph JonK. Nice details in the cloths and face. Gotta love the shades too.

He at times also appears grey like pewter , looks very convincing.He is very fun to photograph .I get to Victoria often and I love seeing whats new with him..\
akshooter palmer ak usa :D

I saw one of these guys in Edmonton. He was doing Elvis if you put money in. The music even stopped and started. He even stayed there when it started raining and even when it got dark. He just put on neon sunglasses :)

Elvis.jpg

Most reactions

Back