Platypus - with a difference.

Terrier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Surprised to find that I have some time on my hands of late so I have been sorting through some older files. This one was taken late in the afternoon on a winters day, she sat up on a semi submerged log just as the sun broke through the clouds for a few seconds, moments later she (and the sun) were gone.
4.jpg

Winter is also the time the river runs a lot clearer and the Platypus are often active during the day so you get an opportunity to view them through the water column foraging amongst the silt and turning over rocks on the river bed.
61.jpg

Before returning to the surface.

5.jpg

Nice set. Cool creatures to have around. Most people only see them on TV.

Great set.

The platypus - what Mother Nature comes up with after a couple of glasses of wine and a rummage in the spare parts bin! :lol:

Lovely images!!!

The platypus - what Mother Nature comes up with after a couple of glasses of wine and a rummage in the spare parts bin! :lol:

Lovely images!!!

I see it more as thinking you had finished a project, only to look down and see you didn't use all the parts.

"Oh for crying out loud, I've got a duck bill, a venomous spur, and a beaver tail left over. What am I gonna do with these??"

Odd looking creature.

Most reactions

Back