Playing with the ringlight flash

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody. I have had a ring light flash for about a year and I just haven't messed with it. It was more of a novelty when I got it but I thought I'd revisit the style.

My oldest kid had a friend spend the night and we had a friend over so I just broke it out and was playing with it.

The color photo was enhanced using Lightroom and it is a custom setting strong contrast and then antique light. I am still really new to Lightroom so I'm not sure if one canceled out the other. And it is of my daughters friend.

The second is me litterally holding the camera behind my head and snapping. I had no idea what I had until I looked at the image here on the pc. I did convert it to B7W and the ring is from the mounting ring that holds the flash to the lens. My daughter is the one drinking OJ.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Use something like imageshack or photobucket, it will probably work.

Those photos are posted from THIS forum. I have even posted from my blog and that seems to crap out on me too.

Can you still not see the images?

But he is a paid subscriber!

-S

Pretty sure that's not at issue.

I use photobucket without problems other than the ones I created.

Can't see your images.

Pretty sure that's not at issue.
If I were paying for web space here and it was not working, it would be a problem. I guess my point is clear now.

Too bad because I'm interested in the ring flash techniques.

-Shea

The funny thing is, I can see all of them. Could someone PLEASE tell me how you post working photos here.

I have done these ways:

Post an image using the attachments: I load the attachments from my pc then manage them (inserting them) into the post.

And I have uploaded them to the photforum using the url from my blog and it doesn't work. I can not just attach them because each time I try an "Insert Image" it ask for a url.

Frustrating as all get out!!!

Make an account on a site like photobucket then upload them on there. It has always worked for me.

Thanks... I have a blog on blogspot. I thought that would work too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back