Please C&C

classicsrtheway2go

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some photos I tooken, tell me what you think bout them.

LizzysPicturestaken1152.jpg

LizzysPicturestaken1160.jpg

Lizzyspicturestaken006.jpg

Lizzyspicturestaken230.jpg

Lizzyspicturestaken148.jpg

#1 wattizzit?
#2&3 barely tourist snapshot quality
#4 accidential shutter trip? A discard.
#5 If properly lighted or sun at better angle could be OK. But is flat, dull and uninteresting.

#1 wattizzit?
#5 If properly lighted or sun at better angle could be OK. But is flat, dull and uninteresting.

LOL "tourist":lmao:

I like the last picture but thats about it.

#1 wattizzit?

Yea, this is pretty much my views, #5 would not be as bad if it was in proper focus and that the colors were restored, IMO the black and white doesn't help anything. For the first picture it looks a little washed out so maybe that would help, also i just dont think theres a real subject to look at. For 2 and 3, i actually like 2, it just doesn't again have a real subject, if there was something at the bottom of the stairs it would have rendered it more interesting, for the boat is just distracting. The um, i believe 3rd, the sun doesn't help, it doesnt pay any respect to the flag, and just the colors are not too good :/. 4 to be honest looks like a penis with a long shutter speed.

Dont give up though :)

Thanks for the comments I really appericate them, I will use them to take better pictures then what I did. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back