What's new

Please check images

xxarmando

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone I recently made a post that stated :

"Hello everyone, I am a beginner to photography and recently purchased the Nikon D7100 with 18-140 mm f/3.5. As I am still learning the basics I have been looking around and seeing how some of you notice problems with your cameras or lenses. My problem is I don't know how to spot those, so far that's my only worry that "what if I notice it too late". Purchasing my first Dslr is a huge step for me financially. If anyone can inform me what you guys look for when you buy a camera ,defects wise that you search for like second hand nature. I hope I don't sound too perturbed, but since I am new I don't want to notice too late."

I was told by some fellow photographers to post some images , I don't know if I should have kept them RAW but here they are JPEG. (I can always post the raw file , but I don't know how)

​randomness (1 of 1) | Flickr - Photo Sharing! ISO 1000 , 140 mm , f/5.6, 1/15 sec

random test 1 (1 of 1) | Flickr - Photo Sharing! ISO 400 ,18mm, f/3.5, 0.5 sec

luna test (1 of 1) | Flickr - Photo Sharing! ISO 2000 , 140mm, f/5.6, 1/20 sec

If there is any abnormality or if I am posting the wrong things please let me know I'am still soaking all this in.
Those were taken first day I had the camera, I am completely new to photography I come from cell phone cameras.
 
I think they look fine as far as the color and sharpness. Next time you might want to post the photos directly in the thread you start since board members may prefer to view them that way instead of going to your Flickr page.

These being test shots you might next want to be thinking about framing your shots - what you see in your viewfinder/viewscreen and what will be in your picture. Keep practicing! and have fun with your new camera.
 
Your photos look fine. I wouldn't worry too much about your camera. Even in the unlikely event there is a problem down the line, you can send it to Nikon for repair under warranty likely at no cost to you. Nikon is good at customer service.
 
The camera looks fine.
stop aggravating yourself about nothing.

shoot pictures
What the man said and I already said too, camera is just fine and you are hurting you enjoyment from your new camera.
Stop being such a worry, worry and look for trouble that aint there, just go outside and start shooting and most importantly HAVE FUN!!! because that's what it really is all about :)
 
shoot at a faster shutter speed. you cant hand hold half a second and expect a sharp image; especially a moving bird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom