Please Cheer Me Up!

Don't feel bad... you could have THIS guys job: (NSFW!)

Last edited by a moderator:
:biglaugh:
I can't wait until tomorrow, when I can find out whether that is as hilarious as I think it is right now. :D

Just make sure small children and appliances are not in the room.

Damn! I missed a fun party. Stupid meetings. :( I hope tomorrow is better for you all. No gloomy skies and no blown motors and check bouncing etc etc...

I apologize to any female members that I sent photos to in a haze of poor decision making. ;)

I've stepped outside of work, in DC, ready to go home from work- and see snow. Loudly proclaim, "OMG! I hope that's Nuclear Fallout". It would have less impact on travel here.

At home with something nasty, got antibiotics, and the snow stopped just South of us. Heat Miser and Cold Miser are playing tricks on each other again.

I apologize to any female members that I sent photos to in a haze of poor decision making. ;)
All I want to know is why you were naked, sitting on a saddle w/ an egg beater?!!

Does it cheer you up if I tell you that right now I live where it is -10°C (14F) ... and from Monday onwards I will be where it is -30 to -40°C (-22F to -40F). And I will do outdoor work there all day ;)

Thanks for coming to the party last night everyone!! You definitely did a great job of cheering me up...but runnah...seriously, dude, next time don't DO that with the egg beater! I felt sorry for that guy that used it to blend drinks with and didn't know where it'd been. :biglaugh:

As it turns out, I did NOT have to get up at 4:30 this morning. It was 3:30 a.m. instead. :D
"Officially," we had just 2.5 inches, but at my house and most of those in my area, we had between 4-6". I measure about 4.5" in my yard.

BUT--OneRider was right, the Sunshine was "only a day away." Today there was not a cloud in the sky, beautiful blue skies, cold but not awful, horrible cold. The snow and ice started melting quickly; it'll probably all be gone by Sunday.

I did have to work all day, but I was able to do it from home--I was ESPECIALLY thankful because most of my friends who live in my area lost power and some still don't have it back on. My power never went out--if it had, I probably would've had to go to work and stay there all night and today.

And while I did have to work, I was able to get out between status updates and get a few photos--I think I even got a few fairly decent songbird pics.

The sunshine has given me hope that I will survive--if not another winter, at least another January. Can't quite commit to making it through the entire winter yet, as February still looms. :D

Finally--WHO took the rest of my rum????? Because I had half a bottle when I started out last night, and I'm CERTAIN I would NOT have consumed all that rum... :lmao:

480sparky said:
I smoked a $3,000 motor today.

Feel better now?

Why smoke a $3,000 motor and not a $50 bag of grass? Or even a $100 cigar? Seems like a clear choice to me.

Just an FYI, we had not a flake of snow here, there hasn't been a cloud in the sky all day, and the temp at 2:00 was 54 degrees ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back