Please Cheer Me Up!

Why smoke a $3,000 motor and not a $50 bag of grass? Or even a $100 cigar? Seems like a clear choice to me.
Some of us just enjoy letting the smoke out of things electrical. Once you let the smoke out of them they never work right again.

Why smoke a $3,000 motor and not a $50 bag of grass? Or even a $100 cigar? Seems like a clear choice to me.
Some of us just enjoy letting the smoke out of things electrical. Once you let the smoke out of them they never work right again.

I've always thought the best way to get them not to work again was to spray them with salt water while they're on ...

Just an FYI, we had not a flake of snow here, there hasn't been a cloud in the sky all day, and the temp at 2:00 was 54 degrees ;)

Yeah, the snow line stopped just west of Knoxville. My son had been keeping me up to date from M'boro--I think he's a little jealous that we finally got a decent snow.
Actually, my sister lives just a little west of me, less than 30 minutes from my house. They got NOTHING.

I gotta admit, the snow really was beautiful, and it'd been a while since we had much more than a dusting. Still, I could enjoy snow a LOT more if it could be 30 degrees warmer while it falls. :D

The weather you had today is headed our way--supposed to be another beautiful day, highs possibly reaching the low 50s.
I'm hoping to get out and enjoy it more than I got to today.

Just an FYI, we had not a flake of snow here, there hasn't been a cloud in the sky all day, and the temp at 2:00 was 54 degrees ;)

Yeah, the snow line stopped just west of Knoxville. My son had been keeping me up to date from M'boro--I think he's a little jealous that we finally got a decent snow.
Actually, my sister lives just a little west of me, less than 30 minutes from my house. They got NOTHING.

I gotta admit, the snow really was beautiful, and it'd been a while since we had much more than a dusting. Still, I could enjoy snow a LOT more if it could be 30 degrees warmer while it falls. :D

The weather you had today is headed our way--supposed to be another beautiful day, highs possibly reaching the low 50s.
I'm hoping to get out and enjoy it more than I got to today.
I used to enjoy the winter and loved a fresh snow. Now it just means work and headaches. I sort'a feel robbed. Move over. Now I'm depressed..:irked:

I never acquired a taste for "the hard stuff" beyond a shot of JD on occasion. Now, if you want to throw a case a Coors in the car....

“I went to a restaurant that serves breakfast at any time. So I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.”
Steven Wright

Chuck Norris is so tough, he once punched a man in the soul....

I went and saw my doctor about a problem I am having. "Doc", I said, "I can't stop singing the "Green Green Grass of Home.'
He said, "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
"Is it common", I asked.
"It's not unusual", he replied.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back