Please comment on my Pic and Help me improve

Apology in order. When I posted there were no new pics showing up, I thought you were just being pushy :)

It's ok I understand completely. :lol::lol:
I just realized that I cannot use flickr for the link so I use photobucket insted.

1 is a nice shot, good compostion. There's some blotchyness just right of the model's head though, not sure what's causing it but it could be cloned out in photoshop

It's actually from the glass.
Baby oil form the last photo shoot I guest it's there already when we came.

2 is nice and sharp but could be straighter.

straighter how.
please elaborate

Definate improvement on the earlier shots though, keep it up.

It's actually from the glass.
Baby oil form the last photo shoot I guest it's there already when we came.

Baby oil eh? Niiice :D

straighter how.
please elaborate

I just mean the shot isn't level, the bed looks like it's missing a leg in my opinion. The line on the headboard shows where the level is supposed to be. If you set the shot up this way then fair enough, it just looks off to me.

It said ok to edit so I took the liberty...

crashopic.jpg

Unfortunately because it's so far off I had to chop some of the picture but you get the idea. My crop is also slightly untidy but hey ho.

Baby oil eh? Niiice :D

I just mean the shot isn't level, the bed looks like it's missing a leg in my opinion. The line on the headboard shows where the level is supposed to be. If you set the shot up this way then fair enough, it just looks off to me.

It said ok to edit so I took the liberty...

ok got your point thanks :thumbup:
I didn't notice that before.

unfotunatly the baby oil was there when we arrived.
It's her first time so she's a bit timid and it's a bit hard to get a good focus picture because she's too camera cautious.
She moved her eyesight before I told her too.

It was my first photo shoot too

here is more picture for the photo shoot
lina18.jpg

lina15.jpg
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk180/crasho80/lina15.jpg

I think the new shots (by the way, a new post would have probably been more appropriate) are cute. They have various technical problems, but I get emotion and even a little "ooo, sexy chick!" out of them, so there's some good impact there.

There are various technical concerns that you may want to think about, such as not shooting with an overly bright background, or using a faster shutter time to compensate for a skittish girlfriend, etc.

That being said, some of these things can be interesting style choices in certain situations... such as the B&W of her on the righthand side. It's fuzzy, but it's also kind of interesting.

you have so many photos so i wont comment on all, but just a show of how you can improve your pictures with photoshop editing :) (if you dont mind my editing)
err-1.jpg

i just fixed curves, cropped and straightened out the line

it might have come out a little under/over saturated but im using a laptop and the color saturation changes depending on what angle your eyes are to the screen so i cant really tell :(

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back