What's new

photos turn dark when external flash is on

Ok re post 7
Can you select that option and change it
 
9B152801-62E4-433A-905B-6175318D27B0.webp
C4B57B55-1E76-4A69-9ECD-9D1F02B0CCA7.webp
Here is my screen I can select the flash mode and change it
My 600d is the uk version of your camera as far as I can tell
 
3041D091-E7AD-451A-AB07-B64ADF4FB769.webp

Two shots in the wrong order
1 using E TIL
2 manual
I am running out of ideas for you to solve the problem
 

Attachments

  • A20FA251-9C17-49F1-A368-EBF32CF01100.webp
    A20FA251-9C17-49F1-A368-EBF32CF01100.webp
    620.9 KB · Views: 143
Ok I have to go and do a few jobs but I will look in here before I go to bed.
 
View attachment 192407
Two shots in the wrong order
1 using E TIL
2 manual
I am running out of ideas for you to solve the problem
yah it wont let me select the first option "flash mode" i don't seem to know any other reason why this is still troubling me, just frustrated mate
 
I have passed the problem onto the coffee shop and asked if others can help I am off to bed now
11.30 pm here
 
View attachment 192407
Two shots in the wrong order
1 using E TIL
2 manual
I am running out of ideas for you to solve the problem
seems like when i try to shoot in 1st curtain i get dark image no matter what the shutter speed is but when i switch to 2nd curtain then i can get it to work any thing with 1/8 or slower
 
Morning .
Having slept on the problem, I am still none the wiser. I don’t have any more ideas for you
It does not sound like you have the exposure compensation on
Sorry could not be more help.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom