please critique.

Jimmy The Bat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If this worked, I would like your opinions on the picture, and what I could do to make it better. This is my first try with Image editing.

winnipesaukee042.jpg

the only thing i dont like is the branch at the top left and the think in the lower left.

not sure about the grad tint. if it extended consistently across to the left edge ..but it seems most intense just left of center. you could try it linear - right to left, increasing in intensity.

If the front left "bush"-thingy wasn't in the grad is would help the effect a lot.

I like the framing with the foliage in the upper left and the right side. I like the pier walking my eyes out into the water toward the opening in the trees in the rear left. Bottom left does not bother me but I would clone it out in version 2 just to see if I liked it. I do not care for the tint. Reminds of an older photo that has started to yellow. It might just be the color of the tint vs the tinting effect itself. Even considering the laptop monitor I don't think the color would be that different elsewhere.

Most reactions

Back