What's new

Please critque

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
Location
sitting at the computer...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was going for lines here. Is this even interesting at all? Or was this just a good try? Any other thoughts?
1)
beam2.jpg


I was having a little fun with this one... but still... what could have made it better? I did take some different angles (or at least one other angle... streight on, but it did not seem as neat as this one). Did I crop it too tight? Is this intersting at all? Thanks for your thoughts.
2)
silvercreek2.jpg
 
not even a good try.... haha, kidding, the second one is decent but boring, i like the second one though. i wish that air conditioner wasnt in it though
 
The first one is pretty boring. The second one i feel like is too dark and the building get too close to the end of the picture on the far left.
 
I began to have the same feelings about the air conditioner as well... figured I would just post these to see what people would say. Thanks so much for your coments. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom