Please help me decide....

eortmann

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to look! In my earlier post " Really looking for input - first post here " I was telling you about how I enter my county fair photo contest every summer, I am really empty-handed this year so I am scrambling to come up with three decent images by this Saturday (the 12th). I am just not happy with what I have. They seem to like farm and country images pretty well as I am in Oregon. I snapped some quickly of one of my boys tonight and I just can't tell if one is worth entering. I'm too close to the subject so I see the photos differently than you all would. SO - I am hoping for as much feedback as possible in the next day or so to tell me which if any of these images looks like it would work, and if so any ideas on how to improve it before I go for the print. I can't tell you how happy I am to have some opinions because I just don't have anyone around the house that I can bounce these things off of.
Erin

Attachments

• $DrakeCorn1Small.jpg
    $DrakeCorn1Small.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 90
  • $DrakeBeans2small.jpg
    $DrakeBeans2small.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 103
  • $DrakeCornSmall.jpg
    $DrakeCornSmall.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 95
  • $DrakeBeans1Small.jpg
    $DrakeBeans1Small.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 87
  • $DrakeCornCropSmall.jpg
    $DrakeCornCropSmall.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 88
out of these I would go for the one where he's looking over his shoulder at the camera, 1'st or 2nd photo I think.

Another vote for the over the shoulder shot.

He likes to ham for the camera, doesn't he? Try to get some shots in the field where he is not looking at the camera....

Most reactions

Back