please help me with my portfolio

yeah, do you have some sort of anti-advertisement software (like a proxy) that is blocking them?

hmm...that's really odd. no. i'm using photobucket.

i can see everything right as rain though...weird.

or unless you're talking to him (which i just think i figured out you are). in which case, i'll shut up.

#1- would have been an easy choice for me, but a part of the sky in the lower right corner wasn't processed with the rest of the sky and it's very distracting to me.

#2- I chose it for personal reasons--I'm into guitars

#8- I liked it because of the question it envokes..Is it clouds or is it an explosion

#16- I like the photoshopped ripples.

#18-- Don't have any particular reason. I just like it

okay, a few things.

the image was processed. that's just a shadow of a support beam below my deck.

those aren't photoshopped. well, the image itself is photoshopped, but the ripples are real.

okay, i'm going to start taking all the suggestions i got, put them all together, and start building my portfolio tomorrow. i will more than likely add more than five pictures now.

so if anyone else has an opinion they'd like to offer, go ahead.

I'm a color nut.

#1 I've always loved the shades of that blue combined with various light values of brown.

#2 As a guitarist that picture automatically grabs me, but the unique sunset reflection on it is too unique to pass up

#6 I've never seen those before, but even if I had, the color capture of those is really intense and therefore awesome, especially with the white of the background

#9 I love it, it's got this dark morbid feeling with hope and happiness on the front.

#10 Deliciously gothic

#12 and #13 kinda go hand in hand. They've got the similar color combinations of #1 as well. #13 is nicely crisp too though

#18 The grass background is good for pleasing mind effects, but the texture on the ugly swing seat stands out

Hohoho imo I would have put there all of them... ehh not all but most. I like: 1,10,11,16 and 17.

this is what I think. By the way, I also want to go art university next year, but I feel upsed seeing your photos.... I like them much more than mine... ehh...

Most reactions

Back