Please help this begginer :)

Thank you! Tell me whether it will approach a set NIKON D610+AF-S 24-85mm. I'm in this store has a discount to the previous price + free shipping to the apartment. Therefore, guided by the goods which are here.:05.18-flustered::bek113:
This is the camera with its kit lens, used to own this lens in the past, very good lens.
If you get this camera/lens set for a good price then it is a great set for sure.

For me, the price $2,100. Do you think I should buy this package?
That's not a bad price.
I mean the D610 is just a fantastic camera.
The lens is very sharp, its not too big and is good value for money, in time you can add more lenses if you need but I used my 24-85mm VR for most of my stuff till I sold it and got my 24-70mm 2.8G

Yes, I think that over time, the business will go:1219::1219::1219: and it will be possible to purchase a cool lens.:headbang:

Mariska,

There are a couple of uncertainties from your original posting.

When you mentioned 'vignette', did you mean a short video?
If so, many/most of the lighting recommendations here are off base because you will need continuous lights and not slashes.

Are you in the US?

L

Mariska,

There are a couple of uncertainties from your original posting.

When you mentioned 'vignette', did you mean a short video?
If so, many/most of the lighting recommendations here are off base because you will need continuous lights and not slashes.

Are you in the US?

No no. Vignettes images in graduation albums. I'm from Ukraine. Now I live in Australia. In my country, as referred to here are the photos:
1267187911_2.jpg

You can check out photographers such as Lindsay Adler -- she's a fashion photographer but you can see quite a bit of her work featuring dramatic makeup.

See: Lindsay Adler

But on that page you'll notice a link to "Education & Tutorials" and she'll explain how she did the shot, what gear she used, etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back