What's new

Please Help

wpictor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
I posted earlier about a lens cap I am designing for my high school engineering class. I have made a design and would appreciate some feedback on it. Please take the following survey to help me out. Thanks.
Lens Concept Survey
 
took it.

Would like to see some more drawings/renderings and exactly how it works. Seems like a interesting design
 
Survey edited. It would be great if you could retake it. Thanks
 
I don't get it. The survey seems to be asking about what I do with my lens cap when I'm shooting, but the 'solution' is how to mount the cap to the lens.
 
nice. much better images. I def got the idea this time. And I took it again for you. Good Luck!
 
I don't get it. The survey seems to be asking about what I do with my lens cap when I'm shooting, but the 'solution' is how to mount the cap to the lens.

No there is a belt clip that the new cap can mount to while you are shooting. It is an interesting design, not sure if it will take off or not.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom