What's new

Please, please forgive me, for I have sinned...

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I edited a film photo with a digital program. I feel so dirty. It had to be done-the right 1/4 of the photo was dark because of a hanging shutter curtain. That's all I fixed, but it felt so... wrong.


Here it is.

Stacking by longm1985, on Flickr

Portra 400 is such an easy film to scan, too.
 
Hmmm interesting. Those piled rocks looks like a person looking out to the water in reflection. It's kind of neat.
 
I actually literally stumbled across these (rolled my ankle pretty good) as they are here-I didn't stack them. The human face is cool-I see it now. I was going for a rather serene portrait of someone's simple, and actually pretty cool, sculpture, but the face thing... I can't unsee it, and I'm actually fine with it. :lol:

Maria, it was a warm spring day, the sun was shining. The clasp of her bra.... TO BE CONTINUED? ;)

TiredIron, that already happened. Don't worry.
 
Maria, it was a warm spring day, the sun was shining. The clasp of her bra.... TO BE CONTINUED? ;).

I have no idea how could I miss this!?

I'm all eyes and ears...

Please, do continue, I like were you're going with this ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom