What's new

Pls take a look and give me some advices..

im my personal opinion i think it would be a good idea to have a picture :-P
 
very good! Unusual angle and lighting.. it's like it's not there...
 
Code:
            <!-- icon and title -->
            <div class="smallfont">
                
                <strong>Pls take a look and give me some advices..</strong>
            </div>
            <hr size="1" style="color:#ffffff; background-color:#ffffff" />
            <!-- / icon and title -->
        

        <!-- message -->
        <div id="post_message_1865196">
            
            pls
        </div>
        <!-- / message -->

There isn't even a lost link.. nothing. Got a link for us OP?
 

It honestly looks a bit overexposed on my screen.....a lot of blown highlights. Then again my work monitor sucks so it could very well be fine. :thumbup:
 
I don't know what you guys are talking about, I can see the pic perfectly fine here....try refreshing your page maybe...
 
OHHH MANN! all the details on the picture are blown out! what a mess! what light setup did you used?
 
hmmm, now I know I am going senile!:er:
or I should have gone to specsavers!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom