What's new

Pocket Wizard Mini tt1 Manual Mode?

CxThree

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
505
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I am about to pull the trigger on a mini tt1 and some flex tt5 pocket wizards. Do they have the ability to functioin as manual mode flash triggers like the older pocket wizards? I want to use them for TTL flash, but I would like to be able to fall back on manual mode strobist stuff if I want. Would rather just use one set and not have to keep a separate set of triggers for both.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom