Police Harassing Timelapse Photographer (Video title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care. This post is a set-up.

Maybe the whole new malitia gang and friends needs to chat this one up....

So Sparky..so???

Who created the Video and what was the point?

Who cares who created the video, and why? I'm not addressing that issue.

The point is, laws vary from state to state. There is no one-size-fits-all response to "Am I required to produce an ID?"

In fact, I don't think in the USA you're required to even CARRY an ID. Yes, you generally must carry your DL if you're driving, but not if you're just walking down the street.

Is this post/thread about driving rules or about photos?..I know this is not about state police. Who created the video about police harassment...and what is the time lapse photogrpahy really about...do you know?

Is this post/thread about driving rules or about photos?......

Makes no difference. If a person is acting fully within the laws and his rights, being arrested / detained / hassled by LEO by doing so is just wrong.

..I know this is not about state police.....

Yet there are uninformed LEO who merrily arrest, detail and harass law-abiding citizens.

.......and what is the time lapse photogrpahy really about...do you know?

What difference does it make what the photography is about? If he takes one photo, it's legal. If he takes 17,000 photos to compile into a video, it's legal. I do not know, and neither do you. But the fact is, whether we know why he's there is NOT RELEVANT. What IS relevant is he was fully within his rights to make a time-lapse video.

Is this post/thread about driving rules or about photos?......

Makes no difference. If a person is acting fully within the laws and his rights, being arrested / detained / hassled by LEO by doing so is just wrong.

..I know this is not about state police.....

Yet there are uninformed LEO who merrily arrest, detail and harass law-abiding citizens.

.......and what is the time lapse photogrpahy really about...do you know?

What difference does it make what the photography is about? If he takes one photo, it's legal. If he takes 17,000 photos to compile into a video, it's legal. I do not know, and neither do you. But the fact is, whether we know why he's there is NOT RELEVANT. What IS relevant is he was fully within his rights to make a time-lapse video.

Back to the beginning...who cares...what a pile of crap...I could care less about the politics....if this site is now about that...what ever, its not an improvement IMHO.

And by the way... there is no video to interpret or convert as TimeLapse on this thread...just some audio dialog that y'all seem to like as support of I don't know what y'all are overly excited about...:confused:

Back to the begining...who cares...what a pile of crap...I could care less about the politics....if this site is now about that...what ever, its not an improvement IMHO.

If you don't care, then why are you even responding in this thread?

And by the way... there is no video to interpret or convert as TimeLapse on this thread...just some audio dialog that y'all seem to like as support of I don't now what.:confused:

Once again...... what difference does it make whether he's taking ONE frame for SIXTEEN BILLION frames, or 1 SECOND of video or SIX HOURS of video? You keep throwing up these non-relevant issues.

Back to the begining...who cares...what a pile of crap...I could care less about the politics....if this site is now about that...what ever, its not an improvement IMHO.

If you don't care, then why are you even responding in this thread?

And by the way... there is no video to interpret or convert as TimeLapse on this thread...just some audio dialog that y'all seem to like as support of I don't now what.:confused:

Once again...... what difference does it make whether he's taking ONE frame for SIXTEEN BILLION frames, or 1 SECOND of video or SIX HOURS of video? You keep throwing up these non-relevant issues.

WHO IS TAKING WHAT PHOTOS AND VIDEO??? YOU ARE SUPPORTING WHO AND WHAT???

Don't focus on me...support your side of your cause if you even can!

I'll leave this dilemma to you...nite Sparky!

Who is takng the one frame or the sixteen billion....who took the original video this thread...who can support this as legit? You???

That is the question I have...no one seems to be willing or capable of an answer so far....

WHO IS TAKING WHAT PHOTOS AND VIDEO???

The guy with the camera is taking the photos/video. I think it's incredibly obvious.

YOU ARE SUPPORTING WHO AND WHAT???

That isn't even a question.

Don't focus on me...support your side of your cause if you even can!

I did........ with a link. Maybe you missed it. Click on this link>>>>>> Here it is again. <<<<< Click on this link.

I'll leave this dilemma to you...nite Sparky!

You are the dilemma, and I can't solve it when you respond like you're PWI.

Who is takng the one frame or the sixteen billion....who took the original video this thread...who can support this as legit? You???

That is the question I have...no one seems to be willing or capable of an answer so far....

For the third time: IT MAKE >>>>>>>NO DIFFERENCE<<<<<<< Repeat: >>>>>>>NO DIFFERENCE<<<<<<< why he is there. He could be taking photos. He could be making a video. He might be compiling frames for a time-lapse. He might have been jogging and was taking a break. Maybe he lost his dog and was out looking for it. He could be just taking in the view. He could be writing poetry, or composing a song. Maybe he was checking his text messages. Perhaps he was counting his money to see if he had enough to buy a Pepsi. The issue is, and I hope you can try to understand this: He is there legally and fully within his rights. He is not doing anything illegal. That's all the relavence needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay folks, deep breath, and let's relax, or it's going to be separate darkrooms for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back