voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not wanting to get into political debates with the upcoming elections. Not looking to divide the forum. But it'd be interesting to see how others score on this political compass.

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/index.html

Me I'm -3.15, -5.59 so a slightly left liberatarian. I'm close to Ghandi, Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela.

Economic Left/Right: -3.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.05

Ya, I'm with the good guys too Voodoo.

Economic Left/Right: 0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

pretty much centrist here :scratch:, and i sorta off on my own....

Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.64

im over there with Ghandi :D

i guess i consider myself mostly a Libertarian, but i've been known to have some slight conservative views about politics ... but im all about the individual in most cases ... i believe that gays should have the right to marry and the goverment should not care (btw, i have 2 gay male neighbors that have been together for over 6 yrs) .. who cares what people do with their lives :?

Dew said:
Economic Left/Right: -4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.64

im over there with Ghandi :D

i guess i consider myself mostly a Libertarian, but i've been known to have some slight conservative views about politics ... but im all about the individual in most cases ... i believe that gays should have the right to marry and the goverment should not care (btw, i have 2 gay male neighbors that have been together for over 6 yrs) .. who cares what people do with their lives :?
Exactly my views Dew. I was thinking about posting a poll on the gay marriage issue since it's still going strong. I'm just amazed it's even a big deal. People always sticking their noses in others business and telling them how they should live their lives. :roll:

do it voodoo (post something) ... i have some things i'd like to add ... plus i talked to my neighbors about it

Dew said:
do it voodoo (post something) ... i have some things i'd like to add ... plus i talked to my neighbors about it
Well we've gone pretty far on this forum without debating. I didn't want to divide the forum like dubya is trying to divide the country. I also thought about posting a poll for who folks were going to vote for.. but decided against it for the same reason. If you want to start the thread that's ok.

guess i havent either for the same reasons :? .. but i think sometimes a healthy debate is good for the soul :D ... but i think you're right ... we should perhaps keep politics out of the mix :lol:

I think something like this is a "soft" enough topic that it won't drive heated debate...polls on how you'd vote on specific topics might start getting a little out of hand though.

Chase said:
I think something like this is a "soft" enough topic that it won't drive heated debate...polls on how you'd vote on specific topics might start getting a little out of hand though.
OK. I'm on lunch I'll go ahead and setup the poll. :D

voodoocat said:
Chase said:
OK. I'm on lunch I'll go ahead and setup the poll. :D

Let's start a poll on who thinks Voodoo has TOO much time on his hands! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back