Poll Question for husbands

Why do guys buy into the bitchy/demanding chick thing? I guess for the same reasons gals like the bad boys. :) We're all sick in the head! Hehe

I would submit that is because too many guys use the little brain to guide their decisions. When using the other brain, you can make a pretty decent cost/benefit analysis, and the keepers (on both sides) are the ones who know how to tango, and change leads as the situation demands. Demanding/needy is play for attention, and doesn't lead to a mutually-supportive relationship.

For general woman perspective i would say #2 #4 and #6, most of womans will do that.

Knowing my wife, i would have to add #7 My wife gives a f*** about the others and cooking, so we would probably argue about whole day and at the end went to the store and buy some already made cookies and take them to the dinner.

You know, I'm sure The_Traveler is perfect in every way. lol

I am a female and totally agree with mishele. ;-) I would just buy the muffins and forget about baking.

I bet The_Traveler is a picky bastard!!

Knowing my wife, she's a wonderful woman with a lot of redeeming qualities, but whatever number I pick, I'm wrong, I'm sure, so I need to bake some cookies.

Most reactions

Back