Poll: should we revolt?

Is KMH encouraging you to spend more time as this forum with his moderation?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah. KMH is nothing if not a stickler for the "rules."

If all the mods here were kindergarten teachers (which I'm sure they feel like they are at times) then yes, Keith is probably the most likely of the bunch to cancel recess early. That doesn't make him a bad person though, it just means he has a lower tolerance to bull**** than others.

Not trying to cast aspersions on anyone. Just trying to point out that he seems like someone who follows the rules to the letter. Doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

Which is exactly what should be applied when someone posts a funny Meme. Interpret the rules to realize that that is not what the rule is made for. Although technically....it is a violation.

Do you want to follow the spirit of the law or the letter of the law?

If all the mods here were kindergarten teachers (which I'm sure they feel like they are at times) then yes, Keith is probably the most likely of the bunch to cancel recess early. That doesn't make him a bad person though, it just means he has a lower tolerance to bull**** than others.

Not trying to cast aspersions on anyone. Just trying to point out that he seems like someone who follows the rules to the letter. Doesn't leave much room for interpretation.

Which is exactly what should be applied when someone posts a funny Meme. Interpret the rules to realize that that is not what the rule is made for. Although technically....it is a violation.

I'm a rebel so I break 'em both. I'm just smart enough not to get caught.

Usually.

I see your point and don't entirely disagree, but I'm looking at this knowing how Schwetty is. Don't get me wrong I like the guy just fine, but he knows when he's pushing his luck or not as he's had plenty of experience dealing with mods here and other forums.

Ya, if all the people with pissy attitudes, grossly oversized egos, crippled diplomatic skills, and potty mouths were to disappear, this place would be pretty quiet. That would probably be rather boring, but it might not be a bad thing, either. Those members are vocal, but few.

I would say schetty's contributions far outweigh his willingness to push people's buttons.

But that is just me.

Ya, if all the people with pissy attitudes, grossly oversized egos, crippled diplomatic skills, and potty mouths were to disappear, this place would be pretty quiet. That would probably be rather boring, but it might not be a bad thing, either. Those members are vocal, but few.
It's happened before, it will happen again. Thus is the life of an internet forum.

* Flaming is not tolerated. Any member who routinely taunts, insults, or engages in any inflammatory, fight-inducing behavior will face banning, and such posts will be edited or removed.*

there's a lot of threads lately that should have been locked/removed way sooner if THAT rule was enforced to the letter OR the spirit. some that never got locked at all.

Now, my questions about this potential revolt are perhaps a bit more "self-centered" than those that other people might have. Like, for instance, if we revolt, will there be T-shirts available? And, if there ARE T-shirts, will I be the only one wearing his? Will you others wuss out, or will you buy and proudly wear your T-shirts? I mean...I don't wanna' be the only guy wearing the TPF Summer Revolt '12 T-shirt...

Now, my questions about this potential revolt are perhaps a bit more "self-centered" than those that other people might have. Like, for instance, if we revolt, will there be T-shirts available? And, if there ARE T-shirts, will I be the only one wearing his? Will you others wuss out, or will you buy and proudly wear your T-shirts? I mean...I don't wanna' be the only guy wearing the TPF Revolt '12 T-shirt...

nah, we are all getting Guy Fawkes masks :mrgreen:

* Flaming is not tolerated. Any member who routinely taunts, insults, or engages in any inflammatory, fight-inducing behavior will face banning, and such posts will be edited or removed.*

there's a lot of threads lately that should have been locked/removed way sooner if THAT rule was enforced to the letter OR the spirit. some that never got locked at all.

I agree entirely with this statement.

No one would be left to teach the noobs.... if that happened! lol!

Sweet my first ignored user, leave the poor mods alone.

WHO is your first ignored user? lol! Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back